incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject PMC Chair [WAS *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter]
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:17:25 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

 > Technically Jim is still the Incubator PMC Chair.  The vote on a new
 > chair wasn't ended or tallied yet and no board resolution has been
 > passed.  Until that happens there is no news.

Didn't realise a vote had occurred, although I saw a couple of people
put their names forward (probably asleep at the keyboard again :>).

Is there a plan to finalise the vote and get this out of the way?

I only ask because it would be good to get some of the incubator
processes documented and agreed, but doing so is easier if there is an
agreed charter (just to ensure responsibilities are being placed
correctly).  An agreed charter is easiest if there is an agreed PMC and
Chair.

Cheers,
	Berin