incubator-general mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bernard <epbern...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:35:40 GMT
Done.

I adapt Ken's porposal and add it to the Wiki.

Emmanuel Bernard

-----

Apache Geronimo is a new effort coordinated by the Apache Software
Foundation to make a J2EE compatible container. There are two main
aspects to this project:

    * create a complete J2EE certified server which is fully ASF/BSD
      licensed and backed by a healthy open source community.
    * create a fully modular J2EE stack so that the Apache community can
      use whichever parts of the J2EE stack they require separate from
      the J2EE server project.

For more information, please read:

    * the proposal that started the project in the incubator
      (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo-proposal.html)
    * the Geronimo Web site
      (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html)