incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>
Subject Re: Why solve a problem that doesn't exist?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:50:17 GMT

Let me firstly say that JBoss is a quality open source project and I
continue to use, support and recommend it to my clients.

However, open process is at least as important as open software.

The high attrition rate of significant contributors to the JBoss project
over the years indicates that at least for some there is a problem, that
hopefully the open process of apache will address.

regards

Greg Wilkins<gregw@mortbay.com>             Phone/fax: +44 7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.          http://www.mortbay.com