incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@ThoughtWorks.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] An Apache J2EE server project
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:53:05 GMT
Geir,

+1

If voting on this is required at all. The Board deems this strategic,
and thus I believe it is in already. A vertable who's who of J2EE
computing seems to be on the ticket, Geronimo!

- Paul Hammant
Incubator PMC

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...