incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <>
Subject Re: request to accept new project: wsrp4j
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 19:41:08 GMT
On 8/1/2003 10:09 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>Status update:
>- Started the VOTE on WS-PMC. Will report back the results.
>- There's Portlet API jar (named pluto.jar) that is required by both Charon and Jetspeed-2.
>Jetspeed-2 folks are working on it
>- Is availability of pluto.jar file a Show Stopper for Charon?
What is the exact licensing of pluto.jar?

>- If it is a show-stopper, how come it is ok for jetspeed-2 to have this dependency?
It's not clear to me that it is ok for jetspeed-2 to have this
dependency.  You'll recall that we had to go back through and remove non
ASL compliant jars from CVS.  It seems that this one was missed.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message