incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject A link to the proposal... (was Re: Project involvement)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:27:36 GMT

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:10  am, Bill de hÓra wrote:

> Erik Abele wrote:
>
>> [snipped good suggestions]
>
> I'd just add one thing to this. Perhaps it would be good to upload the
> original proposal that I think (?) Paul Hammant forwarded here - I'd
> rather linkto/read it from the Apache domain than somewhere like TSS,
> and it might help clarify matters,

Its already been posted to this (and many other) mail lists. Here's an
archive of it for anyone who's interested and missed it...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=106010208218266&w=2

We hope today/tomorrow to have a full website up with the proposal and
more information on getting involved etc.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/