incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA @ ASF (was: Re: policy question)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:05:58 GMT

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:46:24 +1000
Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> wrote:

> But if a) Bob would like to offload the job, b) infrastructure peeps
> prefer to keep bugtrackers on ASF hardware, then if someone can toss
> me a nagoya account I'll set up a pilot JIRA installation.

Ditto:

Also, please the move the "forrestbot" site into ASF (nagoya)
please, Jeff.

There are many sites in the ASF which use forrest ... If only
Jeff can manage the forrestbot site, it's policy could be
against that of healthy OSS communities.

Anyway, centerlizing the burdens to one person in open source
communities might not be a good thing. Decentralization might
be appreciative, as I said at infra@.

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)