incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:39:27 GMT

It is overdue to the deadline of the apache newsletter, however,
I wrote the "incubator general" article.

Please feel free to modify/append to/comment on it.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

Best,

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:46:56 +0900
(Subject: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter)
Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a last call for additions for the july newsletter.
> (The Apache Newsletter -- Issue 1 -- http://www.apache.org/newsletter/)
> There's still time to add articles about your favorite apache-incubator
> (and apache-incubator related) products to the wiki page.
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1
>
> The editorial deadline will be 00:00 (PDT), 9th August.
> # 07:00 GMT, 9th August
>
> If you have a hesitation in writing the article using Apachewiki,
> please directly write it and let me know. I'll upload it and pick
> it up as an article in the next newsletter.
>
> Anticipating nice blurb :-)
>
> Sincerely,
>
> -- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org