incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:42:40 GMT

Thank you! ack'ed.

--

By the way, I think there was a significant news about the
Jim's resignation of Incubator PMC Chair. It's really news-worthy,
I am sure.
Could you anyone please post this news ( and incubator general news)
to apachewiki? ... nicola?? ken?? paul??

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. Also, those who became *emeritus* status of some projects
would be encouraged to write articles about them ;-)
(Avalon - Nicola??)

--

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:35:40 +0200
(Subject: Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter)