incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:25:19 GMT
On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 06:14:38PM -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > do you have suggestions/power to make my messages from either address
> > to go to the list or will I have to register from work so I have both
> > address in there ?
>
> Ask the list moderator, of which I am not one for this list, to approve your
> other address.  Right now e-mail from your non-subscribed address is pending
> moderator approval.

Every time that I moderate a message through, I also add the sender's
address to the "allow" list so that future emails will go through without
being held. In short, that means you can subscribe just one address, but use
any of your addresses to post. Every new address will require a moderation,
but from then on, it should be fine.

Cheers,
-g

--