incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@apache.org>
Subject Geronimo mailing lists and CVS
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:21:55 GMT
Hi all,

Two mailing lists have been set up for Apache Geronimo:

    geronimo-dev@incubator.apache.org   -- general discussion list
    geronimo-cvs@incubator.apache.org   -- receives CVS commit emails

These are standard EZMLM mailing lists. You can subscribe to them by sending
email to one/both of the following addresses:

    geronimo-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
    geronimo-cvs-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

People interested in Geronimo should subscribe to the -dev list, as we will
begin shifting discussion over there.

There are "mbox" style archives for these mailing lists stored at:

    http://incubator.apache.org/mail/

Noel has also set up Eyebrowse for the two lists:

    http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ViewLists

The CVS module is:

    incubator-geronimo

The initial committers are: gstein, geirm, jstrachan, ceki, jim. We will add
more committers once we receive confirmation that CLAs have been received
(Jim, the ASF Secretary, is out of town this week).

You can check out the CVS module with a command such as:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co incubator-geronimo
Password: anoncvs

The CVS module is available for web-based browsing at:

    http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/incubator-geronimo/

I believe that is about it for now. Have fun!

Cheers,
-g

--
gstein@apache.org ... ASF Chairman ... http://www.apache.org/