incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Call to follow procedure
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:43:20 GMT
On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 05:15:37PM +0200, Ceki Gülcü wrote:

> Given the legal uncertainties related to our J2EE project, allow me to
> suggest that the committers to this project be required to send a duly
> signed copy of the contributor agreement to our Secretary. This is nothing
> but standard ASF procedure and it could not do harm to follow our own
> procedures more carefully.

I know that many of the initial committers have already faxed in CLAs.
They're way ahead of you :-)

However, we *do* need to get a STATUS file set up, list the initial
committers, and then find out from Jim who has sent in the CLAs. I forget
when Jim is going to be back online; would need to dig that up.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/