incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gareth Bryan" <>
Subject Geronimo: Sounds like some plans have already been made...
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:43:23 GMT
I'll try to resist posting my opinions regarding naming, after all - its
a little academic considering the number of code lines the project
currently has ;)

I've been reading all the geronimo related posts to this list over the
past 24 hours and it's becoming clear that some level of planning has
already taken place regarding architecture (as I would expect ;)).

For those of us not in the know / new to ASF etc: Could someone from the
board post a message detailing what plans / discussions have already been

  Gareth Bryan

-- - A fast, anti-spam email service.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: