incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <>
Subject Re: Project involvement
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:07:53 GMT

I have the same opinion, however, I am not a committer of
incubator project.

The only one thing I could do was to put this news to
jakarta website.
(With the mail address for the subscription)

It will be shown up in a few hours.

-- Tetsuya (

P.S. I can rewrite to the place only which I have a karma for ;-)

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 03:39:57 +0200
(Subject: Re: Project involvement)
Erik Abele <> wrote:

> I wonder if someone should collect the addresses of all the interested
> people coming in here with absolutely no clue and send them a
> standardized mail with some instructions on how to get involved
> (mailing list subscription, incubator site and so on)? They are clearly
> asking for further information!
> Is it possible for the moderators to estimate the ratio of post-only
> msgs compared to subscription requests? That would indicate if it's
> clear how to participate...
> Perhaps it'd be also helpful to get an own mailing list for Geronimo?
> I'd suggest something like or similar
> to a) ensure that the incubation status is clearly visible and b)
> prevent general@incubator from cluttering up too much. Is someone from
> infrastructure@ already working on setting up this stuff?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: