incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project involvement
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:07:53 GMT

I have the same opinion, however, I am not a committer of
incubator project.

The only one thing I could do was to put this news to
jakarta website.
(With the mail address for the subscription)

http://jakarta.apache.org/
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/elsewhere.html#20030805.1

It will be shown up in a few hours.

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. I can rewrite to the place only which I have a karma for ;-)

--

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 03:39:57 +0200
(Subject: Re: Project involvement)