incubator-general mailing list archives

From Wei Jiang <_weijia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Contribute to Geronimo
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:37:56 GMT
Hi All,

I am interested in contributing to Geronimo (J2EE) project. We are at
http://www.acelet.com providing Super - a suite of J2EE tools, including
SuperEnvironment, SuperLogging, SuperPeekPoke, SuperScheduler and SuperStress,
supporting JOnAS, Weblogic, Websphere and jboss.

If you google for "j2ee logging", "j2ee scheduler", "j2ee tools" and alike,
you will find Acelet is at the top of the results.

I would like to lead and write a rich GUI (Swing) management tool (console) for

Geronimo, to start with. I will contribute source code and provide support
(through email).

I am the owner of Acelet. I would like to know what are the differences between
company contributor and individual contributor. Please tell me.

Regards,

Wei Jiang