incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XMLBeans incubation status file
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:42:50 GMT
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:07:50 -0700
(Subject: RE: XMLBeans incubation status file)
"Cliff Schmidt" <cliff@bea.com> wrote:

> >> Which bulid/website system do you (xmlbeans folks) want to use?
> >> Forrest? Maven?
> > Let me get back to you on this.
> I think we'll use Forrest, but we've got a bit to learn about it
> to get it up and running.  For now, we've just got one page of
> plain HTML up at http://xml.apache.com/xmlbeans.

Okay, i see. also, i confirmed http://xml.apache.com/xmlbeans/

Then, there would be:

1. please see
  http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/
  (forrestbot site)
2. please make the structure of basic
  /xml-xmlbeans/src/documentation/content/xdocs/
  directory and put the contents (xmls etc etc) into this directory
3. please make sure to succeed in running "forrest site" at the
   top directory (/xml-xmlbeans/ directory)
4. again, please go to the forrestbot site and
   please check the log files of other project.
   (it will give you many hints)
5. CVS commit the whole directory (to cvs.apache.org/ minotaur)
6. ask Jeff how to set up the forrestbot (request id/pass etc.)
7. if the forrestbot successfully runs, the documents will be shown
   up at xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/  (daedalus)

--

These below are what Jeff Turner indicated :

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)