incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: request to accept new project: wsrp4j
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 17:28:42 GMT
On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 11:55:13AM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
> > I'm also a -1 on the apparent process on how this "arrived" at the
> > Incubator.
> miscommunication, is all.  i assumed from what i was told that
> everything was done and the actual incubation inception was become
> the bottleneck.  sam and davinum can respond, and i'll ask richard
> jacob (from the wsrp4j team) to join the list here.
> i don't know about anyone else, but *i'm* certainly trying to have
> this be as open as possible, and move as swiftly as possible.  the
> former is more important than the latter, though.

Excellent! Thanks, Ken. Yes, I figured there was miscommunication somewhere,
but for it to miss *two* PMC discussions was a bit more than I could
swallow... :-)

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like we'll hear back from the WS PMC
shortly, so we're all cool.

Greg Stein,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: