incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [geronimo] Core Service Framework (Was: RE: Names & Projects)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:24:24 GMT

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 04:10  pm, J Aaron Farr wrote:

> [...]

To be certified Geronimo needs to fully support JMX. So the current
plan is to follow the Tomcat 5 & JBoss ideas to use MBeans to register
& wire the services together. Whatever component model or libraries a
particular service wishes to use is up to it I suppose, it shouldn't
really affect the core container.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/