incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [general] where should the maven-generated website go?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:31:56 GMT
I've created the maven generated website of whats on CVS right now
here...

http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/

I'm wondering if it'd be OK to create a directory (say) inside the
incubator website tree. e.g.

/www/incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo/...

then I can update this website automatically every day from CVS. Though
up to now, all the incubator website has been created via Forrest. I
just wondered does the above sound OK with folks? If so I'll need to
ask the relevant person for karma to create directories in this part of
the tree.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/