incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject [geronimo] Core Service Framework (Was: RE: Names & Projects)
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:06:56 GMT

The 'core server and interfaces' is what I am interested in.  There are
several open source projects which provide frameworks on which Geronimo
could be built, for example Avalon.  A (incomplete) list of such projects is
on the Avalon wiki site at:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AvalonRelatedProjects

Have any plans already been made?

J. Aaron Farr