incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andreas Kuckartz" <A.Kucka...@ping.de>
Subject Re: updating bugzilla (was: policy question)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:32:14 GMT
> Any idea what it would take to update bugzilla?  Is it just a
> replace-the-script operation, or is it more involved?

Details for the latest released version (2.16.3) are documented here:
http://www.bugzilla.org/docs216/html/upgrading.html

Conflicting Perl library versions are one potential problem which comes to
mind. I therefore would not encourage to upgrade without having some
experience with Perl, CPAN and MySQL available in case something does not
work as it should.

Maybe an appeal to the AxKit and mod_perl people could help to find such
experience (and people willing to help) within the Apache community.

Cheers,
Andreas