incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sascha-Matthias Kulawik" <s.kula...@juwimm.com>
Subject We want to donate a XML / Cocoon / EJB / WebStart - based CMS
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:13:52 GMT
Hello,

we've developed a XML-based Content Management System based on different
technologies like Cocoon, EJB, JBoss and a WebStart Client Application.
It is in our interest, that we contribute this project with about
200.000 Lines of Code to the Apache Foundation. I've also seen the fax
from the Incubator Project, that contains the Agreement how we can
contribute. I'm just interested, how we can do that. It is still
important for us, that we can commit to the CVS and are getting the
leadership of this project - is this the normal way how code will be
conributed? Is there any code-review before we can contribute the code?
Thanks a lot for all the other Apache Projects and this will be a big
thank you back for the community.

Regards,

Sascha-Matthias Kulawik
JuwiMacMillan Group GmbH

P.S.: The Name of the Product is "ConQuest", it's current Home Page is
http://conquest.juwimm.net and it is already in use at some customers of
us.