incubator-general mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject Re: XMLBeans incubation status file
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:43:26 GMT
Maybe I only thought I did ;->

I just faxed it.

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya@apache.org>
07/31/2003 03:37 PM
Please respond to general

        To:     xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org
        cc:     general@incubator.apache.org
        Subject:        Re: XMLBeans incubation status file

TIPS:

The current Apache Committers who faxed the Contributor
License Agreement to the ASF are listed on the Jim's
http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
page and their names are in italics.

This page will be updated non-regularly ;-)

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:11:10 -0400
kkress@bankofny.com wrote:

> Cliff,
>
> I faxed my Contributor License Agreement to ASF a while back.
>
> Unless I hear otherwise, I think I'm good to go.

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Apache Jakarta Translation, Japanese)
http://jakarta.terra-intl.com/