incubator-general mailing list archives

From kkr...@bankofny.com
Subject RE: XMLBeans incubation status file
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:11:10 GMT
Cliff,

I faxed my Contributor License Agreement to ASF a while back.

Unless I hear otherwise, I think I'm good to go.

  Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     kkress@bankofny.com
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

"Cliff Schmidt" <cliff@bea.com>
07/31/2003 02:59 PM
Please respond to general