incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Policy for incubating project resources (was Re: xmlbeans project )
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:57:44 GMT

I agree.  I just didn't want it to be the bottleneck.
>>> Is someone already preparing account requests, mailinglist requests,
>>> cvs module requests etc, for the Infrastructure team to handle?
> Ted already requested the creation of the relevant mailing lists and
> CVS modules and exactly this request brought up this discussion another
> time :) see below...

Ah, dear root and all ;).

It may be wise to reissue the request, this time to infrastructure@,
with the appropiate CC's, pmc@incubator, pmc@xml, as before.  There's
only a handful of roots, and only a subset of those have a black belt
in ezmlm-fu.  infrastructure@ reaches a slightly wider audience
improving the chances of swift handling of the request.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message