incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <>
Subject Re: Invitation to xmlbeans-dev
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:59:03 GMT
On 7/31/03 4:44 PM, "Steven Noels" <> wrote:

> On 31/07/2003 22:39 Ted Leung wrote:
>> On 7/31/2003 1:34 PM, Steven Noels wrote:
>>> I (joyfully and without bad feelings) rest my case. Stil do expect me
>>> popping up on the list addressing the issues I had in mind when
>>> inviting myself, of course.
>> You are always welcome to do so.  After all, the XML PMC will still need
>> to agree w/ the Incubator PMC that exit criteria have been achieved.
> ... which, some time ago, I mentioned as transcribed on the bottom of
> as "They leave incubation when
> they feel that they are ready to defend their exit intentions when
> needed." ;-)
> Of course, a clear-cut and listed set of goals to achieve would be much
> better.
> </Steven>

With Tapestry the easiest way that I interpreted this this was with a
tricameral vote.  Incubator PMC, Tapestry and Jakarta PMC.

I tried to find justification in this.  The main country that I could find
with a tricameral system was Poland although it has since abandoned it.  The
other example I decided would be in poor taste to mention as it was on
racial lines.

Andrew C. Oliver
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: