incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with XMLBeans proposal
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:15:59 GMT
On 7/3/03 7:44 PM, "berin@ozemail.com.au" <berin@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> I'd prefer to see things copied to general@xml for
> now.  Even if the final decision is made to move
> into Jakarta post incubation, there are people in
> the xml project interested in the idea and who
> might want to get involved, assuming this moves
> ahead.

That¹s why I said pick a direction..otherwise we're stuck triple posting.. .
Once a direction is picked, a preliminary "yes" or "no" decision can be made
in whatever community and then they move to the incubator gauntlet, can
create their own mailing lists and move forward....  Then those interested
can subscribe to that particular list and general@incubator (if their
interested in only the incubation rather than development issued) and I'll
have less megs in my mail box.

If they discuss on XML and apply to Jakarta then no one will know anything
about it...

Though hopefully they're close to picking a direction and the discussion
should then be short ;-)

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi