incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Policy for incubating project resources (was Re: xmlbeans project )
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:17:45 GMT
On 25/07/2003, at 02:40, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:14:04 +0200 "Sander Striker"
> <striker@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm 0 on both suggestions.  Go with this one for now*.  And lets not
>> delay kicking off a project for this for too long.
>
> applause!!

Okay, I'm fine with this for now, but without an explicitly stated
policy this discussion will come up every time a project arrives at the
incubator. We definitely need a policy here, IMHO!

>> Is someone already preparing account requests, mailinglist requests,
>> cvs module requests etc, for the Infrastructure team to handle?

Ted already requested the creation of the relevant mailing lists and
CVS modules and exactly this request brought up this discussion another
time :) see below...

Cheers,
Erik

<snip />