incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Invitation to xmlbeans-dev
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:44:02 GMT
On 31/07/2003 22:39 Ted Leung wrote:
> On 7/31/2003 1:34 PM, Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> I (joyfully and without bad feelings) rest my case. Stil do expect me
>> popping up on the list addressing the issues I had in mind when
>> inviting myself, of course.
>

> You are always welcome to do so.  After all, the XML PMC will still need
> to agree w/ the Incubator PMC that exit criteria have been achieved.

... which, some time ago, I mentioned as transcribed on the bottom of
http://cocoon.apache.org/incubation.html as "They leave incubation when
they feel that they are ready to defend their exit intentions when
needed." ;-)

Of course, a clear-cut and listed set of goals to achieve would be much
better.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org