incubator-general mailing list archives

From Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Re: Need any help on incubator docs?
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:38:20 GMT
Cliff,

I for one would be interested.

I'd also be interested in getting semi invoved and adding some words to
help out the PMCs who are thinking about getting something incubated.
One of the things I noticed was we were getting information from a
number of sources on what we needed to do and it wasn't always
consistent.  Now is the ideal time to start it whilst it is fresh in the
mind.

Maybe start on Wiki and then translate into forrest source when others
are comfortable with the content?  It's the kind of stuff that should be
on the incubator web site when it is complete.

Cheers,
	Berin