incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some sparse nots about changes to the incubation process
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:17:42 GMT
Nicola,

> Looking at how Lenya is now incubating, here are some notes, that aim to
> resolve some problems that have arised in incubation.

Lenya is marked (at least in CVS copy opf xdocs) as being affiliated to Incubator. It's code
is in
Cocoon CVS.

> 1,2,3,4,5

What is the problem you are trying to solve here?  I things are working quite sweetly, albeit
quietly. Lets avoid CVS and mail-list surgery please.  Let us also consider the downsides
to CVS
conglomeration.

So -1.

Also, I think our charter mentions Forrest for docs specifically? I see Maven becoming prevalent,
and it offeres so much, that I think it would be a good idea to all projects to switch to
it.
Thoughts?

Regards,

- Paul