incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <>
Subject Re: Some sparse nots about changes to the incubation process
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:17:42 GMT

> Looking at how Lenya is now incubating, here are some notes, that aim to
> resolve some problems that have arised in incubation.

Lenya is marked (at least in CVS copy opf xdocs) as being affiliated to Incubator. It's code
is in
Cocoon CVS.
> 1,2,3,4,5

What is the problem you are trying to solve here?  I things are working quite sweetly, albeit
quietly. Lets avoid CVS and mail-list surgery please.  Let us also consider the downsides
to CVS

So -1.

Also, I think our charter mentions Forrest for docs specifically? I see Maven becoming prevalent,
and it offeres so much, that I think it would be a good idea to all projects to switch to

- Paul

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message