incubator-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject Re: basicPortal to incubator
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:06:45 GMT

Hi,

I have one question. If Vic Cekvenich will hunt some projects
similar (from the point of view of using Tomcat and Struts, JSTL)
to his project, can he form a new top project?
(e.g. "Jerry Project" -- basicPortal under Jerry Project)

Maybe his project doesn't qualify as a top level project,
but I think this above would give more choices to him.

Best Regards,
Tetsuya.

--

On Wed, 28 May 2003 02:58:02 +0200