incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Project donation proposal
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:36:31 GMT

Not being server side doesn't mean it doesn't get to be at the ASF per se.

The Jakarta Bylaws have this text in them, but the ASF is more than Jakarta
alone.  Secondly, I don't think all projects under Jakarta are server-side,
but others may correct me on that.

> but a
> WebService-Workflow Application, and then there is no official community
> other than the company's developers.
> So, prior to make a proposal, our next step will be to create a active
> community outside the company itself

That would be a good start.

> and hope that the server-side framework is not a limitation.

It shouldn't be.

Sander