incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <Vic_Cekven...@baseBeans.com>
Subject Re: [TALLY] Promotion of Tapestry to Jakarta SubProject
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 00:59:43 GMT
Thanks for kindly explaining.
I have seen 3 or 4 new projects go to Jakarta via a letter with
specified heading, as speced out on the jakarta pages for new project,
which is what I did for Incubator.

In the mean time, if some board member is interested in open source,
like I am, let me know, I give up for now.

Re: comunity, there is one, but not on the jakarta mail list.
(news.baseBeans.com is where the list lives)

.V