incubator-general mailing list archives

From Xserty <xse...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Project donation proposal
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 15:58:52 GMT
Hello,
	we are confident that the project is valid, but unfortunately it lacks
of some primary requirements of the ASF.
Mainly it's type: it's not a server-side framework, but a
WebService-Workflow Application, and then there is no official community
other than the company's developers.
So, prior to make a proposal, our next step will be to create a active
community outside the company itself and hope that the server-side
framework is not a limitation.
Thanks for pointing me to the right direction.
All the best,
	Stefano

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 12:24, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Stefano,
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/process.html
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/site/newproject.html
>
> The second page has some thought provoking aspects.  In essense, Apache must be convinced
that
> your not bringing code here for fame, or because dev has stopped in the your company.
Moveover, an