incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Paul Hammant on to PMC of Incubator.
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:05:51 GMT
At 9:50 PM +0100 4/2/03, Paul Hammant wrote:
>My credentials are that I've been here (Apache) for three years or so,  I am currently
a member of the PMC of Avalon and have a track record of dabbling in many many sub-projects
there. More than many I've polinated across many of those projects and encouraged newbies
in their efforts.  One of those is Rana Bhattacharyya whose FtpServer is here.  The project
I stared AltRMI (groan, need a better name) is here too.  Since arriving I've worked on both
and the documents for Incubator (well a little, cos they needed doing). <end-of-plug/>

+1.

Unless I hear any -1s by noon (pst), Friday (April 4), we'll make it
official.