incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Promotion of Tapestry to Jakarta SubProject
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:12:32 GMT
> From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:acoliver@apache.org]
> Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 2:45 PM

Hi,

> I move that Tapestry be:
>
> * promoted out of the incubator
> * promoted to Jakarta SubProject status

[...]
> Incubator PMC
> [ ] +1 - Yeah and good riddence
> [ ] +0 - no contest
> [ ] -0 - no contest and I don't like it
> [ ] -1 - No...you must stay...

Could you please update incubator/projects/tapestry/STATUS (using
incubator/STATUS as a guide)?

Tapestry developers, do you have any questions?  To be specific,
in a mail pasted in incubator/projects/tapestry/STATUS Howard complains
about not knowing who is in the know.  Is this still a problem, or
do you guys know where to turn when you need to obtain information
or when you have infrastructural issues/requests?

And lastly, are you aware of the structure of the ASF?  Or is there
anything you'd like to see cleared up?

Thanks,

Sander