incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Incubating Lenya for Cocoon
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:28:08 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> On 15/04/2003 23:15 Michael Wechner wrote:

<snip/>

>> I guess the setup of the actual CVS module and webspace is within the
>> responsibility of the Cocoon project.
>

> see various lists: accounts and CVS module have been requested alongside
> your enquiry

Thanks to Sander the accounts are now setup and the CVS module
"cocoon-lenya" does also exist.

Shall we populate the CVS module from the code tarball we have to
specify in the license agreement (which we need to fax)?

Concerning the webspace http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/:
Can we do that on our own (cocoon.apache.org is currently being
redirected to xml.apache.org/cocoon/) or does anyone have to give us
privileges?

Thanks

Michael