incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <erikab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubating Lenya for Cocoon
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:52:08 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have faxed the signed "contributor license agreements" of all the
> proposed Lenya committers to the address below. Christian Egli also
 > sent a list of all active committers with the proposed Apache
> email addresses some time ago.
>
> So far we haven't received any feedback. Who shall we contact?

Jim Jagielski handles all the CLA stuff. He recently posted a msg on
committers@apache.org that he received a bunch of rec'd CLAs that he'll
be adding soon, but I don't know if yours are present.

You can just try to ping him directly (jim@apache.org), but I think he
should be on this list since he's also the VP of Incubator ...

If he can confirm that he received all the CLAs, we'll set up the
accounts and the CVS repo.

Cheers,
Erik