incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Incubating Lenya for Cocoon
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:15:59 GMT
Hi

We have faxed the signed "contributor license agreements" of all the
proposed Lenya committers
to the address below. Christian Egli also sent a list of all active
committers with the proposed Apache
email addresses some time ago.

So far we haven't received any feedback. Who shall we contact?

lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org have been created.

I guess the setup of the actual CVS module and webspace is within the
responsibility of the Cocoon project.

thanks

Michael