incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@thoughtworks.net>
Subject [Vote] Paul Hammant on to PMC of Incubator.
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:50:42 GMT
My credentials are that I've been here (Apache) for three years or so,
I am currently a member of the PMC of Avalon and have a track record of
dabbling in many many sub-projects there. More than many I've polinated
across many of those projects and encouraged newbies in their efforts.
One of those is Rana Bhattacharyya whose FtpServer is here.  The project
I stared AltRMI (groan, need a better name) is here too.  Since arriving
I've worked on both and the documents for Incubator (well a little, cos
they needed doing). <end-of-plug/>

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...