incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Website update
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:42:56 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> I have a cron job that I add and remove items by request.  I'd be
> willing to add /www/incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver, but first
> CVS/Root will need to be something other than
> :pserver:nicolaken@localhost:/home/cvs.

augh!  absolutely.  all of the site needs to be checked out from
:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic

that's how we do the sites.  no personal checkouts from the
writable repository.

> Let me know and I will replace what you put up there with a clean
> checkout and then I'll add it to my list of directories to automatically
> be updated every six hours.

if that's how individual projects under incubation want it
done, i think that's up to them.  but the main incubator
site.. no.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"