incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website update
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:37:03 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I've fixed the new FTPServer site so that it can start to go online, at
> least as a rough moniker, and regenned the site to use the latest
> enhancements to the forrest skin (it now should validate both as html4
> and the css, and some minor tweaks here and there).
>
> Well, I had to push the site up manually, even if I had committed the
> results to the incubator-site CVS.
>
> Is a cron job working to update from CVS?

I have a cron job that I add and remove items by request.  I'd be
willing to add /www/incubator.apache.org/projects/ftpserver, but first
CVS/Root will need to be something other than
:pserver:nicolaken@localhost:/home/cvs.

Let me know and I will replace what you put up there with a clean
checkout and then I'll add it to my list of directories to automatically
be updated every six hours.

- Sam Ruby