incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Website update
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:16:07 GMT

I've fixed the new FTPServer site so that it can start to go online, at
least as a rough moniker, and regenned the site to use the latest
enhancements to the forrest skin (it now should validate both as html4
and the css, and some minor tweaks here and there).

Well, I had to push the site up manually, even if I had committed the
results to the incubator-site CVS.

Is a cron job working to update from CVS?
Did we decide scrap the built-version-in-CVS idea and simply publish the
stuff by hand?

TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -