incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bharat Welingkar" <Bharat.Weling...@corp.palm.com>
Subject Incubator Project
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:14:51 GMT
Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I work in Palm Inc. and there has been some interest in forming an incubator project under
Apache License for advancing enterprise mobile software components to wider audience. I have
visited the incubator project page (which seems to be under construction) as well as read
the FAQ, but can't seem to figure out what is the next step. Perhaps if you can forward this
to appropriate person or send me information on who I need to talk to, I would appreciate
it.

Thanks.

Bharat Welingkar
Application Architect, Palm Inc.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />400
N. McCarthy Blvd. Milpitas, CA 95035, 408.503.7069
 <mailto:Bharat.Welingkar@corp.palm.com> Bharat.Welingkar@corp.palm.com