incubator-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Location of incubated downloads?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:13:26 GMT
hi howard

i'm working on a 'how-to' document along these lines for jakarta-commons
releases at the moment. using the mirroring is just a little involved. you
also need an account on daedelus.

if tapestry is now in the apache CVS and the release is tagged, i could
probably reroll the release, sign, setup the required directories and
upload if you like. alternatively, you could wait until i've finished the
documentation (and run it past infrastructure) and use that.

i suppose that this also raises a more general question about how the
incubator should handle releases. it might be better if releases from the
incubator were managed by the project but executed by the incubator team.

- robert