incubator-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Location of incubated downloads?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:05:37 GMT
On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 11:32 PM, Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

> Please keep me posted on this documentation.

i've committed a beta version. (feedback welcomed.)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/index.html

my offer to set up the mirrors and create a signed. mirrored version of
your latest release still stands (let me know if you want me to act upon
it). having said that, i'm a little concerned when i hear LGPL'd jar
mentioned since AFAIK apache java software should not import them.

- robert