incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: Incubator - where do we go from here
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:32:22 GMT

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 07:11  AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

[excellent checklist snipped]

>  - Who tracks down things in the status file?
>       incubator/projects/tapestry/STATUS

Anyone who posts a patch to this list or has commit access to that
respository.

> As Incubator
>
>  - We need more helpers. If someone wants to become part of this PMC,
> please start helping in any way possible, and we'll vote him in in
> case.

Volunteers here need not be members of the PMC, but they will be
invited in over
time (just like every other ASF project I've been involved in).

>  - We need incubators responsible for projects. I'd propose to be
> responsible for Tapestry ATM.

Anyone who contributes is responsible, so yeah that includes you. :)

-aaron