incubator-general mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Location of incubated downloads?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 14:47:16 GMT
i think that there's a bit more to do than that :)

here a brief run down of what i think's required. (i'm not claiming that
this is definitive.) whoever does this will require daedelus karma.

you need to sign and md5sum your releases (both binary and source, both
tar.gz) and zip. you need to create a KEYS file (in the tapestry
distribution root) containing an export of the public key you use to sign
them. you should also create ln -s from the root from tapestry-current-xxx
into binaries and source for each distribution (both source and binary,
zip and tar.gz).

you need to edit jakarta-site2/xdocs/binindex.xml and jakarta-site2/xdocs/
sourceindex.xml to add entries for the tapestry distributions. make sure
you add your entry to the list in alphabetic order.

then you need to post an email to infrastructure asking them to add your
directory to the mirrors.

- robert