incubator-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: incubator-altrmi/lib/optional excalibur-lifecycle-1.0.jar
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:25:49 GMT

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 02:50  PM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Anyway, I'm curious: since I develop only java and I don't use other
> languages since the universtity (so take this question with the same
> grain of salt ;-) , what would have you thought could have been done
> instead of putting the jar in CVS?

If they are a product of the project, then they would just be a local
dependency of the build system.

If they are the product of another project, then the developer
would just download and build/install that other project.

As for these particular jars, where do they come from and what
do they do? (And who owns them?)

-aaron